A few months ago, Ben and I travelled to Bali for the first time and had a wonderful time. It’s no wonder Australians travel there so frequently, there is a lot to love about the place, especially the wonderful people.
We stayed at the L Hotel, it’s a gorgeous boutique hotel that is in the heart of Seminyak. The staff are AMAZING; seriously, they were the most genuinely kind and caring people I have ever met. Some staff that weren’t even working on our departure date, popped by to say goodbye – so sweet.
The hotel is decked out with the finest facilities, cable television (including channel E!), Kiehl’s products (not cheap, and yucky toiletries – everything is quality Kiehl’s!), copious bottles of water, a gorgeous rooftop bar and restaurant and their own spa – L’Spa, where you can get an luxuriously relaxing massage!
The accommodation at L Hotel is absolutely wonderful and really well-priced, I recommend anyone to stay here if visiting the beautiful Bali!
But I also have created my top 10 things to do whilst in Bali!
Lunch at La Lucciola – delicious Italian food, and impeccable service.
- Cocktails at the W – relax and enjoy the stunning view of Bali whilst lounging in one of their comfy daybeds.
- Dinner at Ku De Ta – delicious food, delicious cocktails, amazing views. Need I say more?
- Lunch (or Dinner) at Mamasan – eat here as much as you can, because it is BEYOND delicious, and their lunch specials are so well priced!
- A visit to Potato Head Beach Club – delicious food for any meal, and make sure you go during the day for a swim in their amazing pool with their DJs playing!
- Visit the Monkey Forest and Rice Paddies in Ubud – it’s a great cultural experience and the fields are absolutely stunning.
- Visit the Samara Resort in Uliwatu and enjoy a leisurely swim in their picturesque infinity pool or head down to Finn’s Beach Club for a stunning ocean experience.
- Get some shoes or clothes made – Bali has amazing leather, so it’s a great opportunity to have some new wardrobe items custom made, just for you!
- Massage at L’Spa – definitely one of the most relaxing massage experience I have ever had, I went back three times during our week long stay!
- Bali has some amazing organic food spots, so make sure you pay them a visit and nourish your body! My favourites were Cafe Zucchini and Earth Cafe, so delicious and good for you!
And that’s all! x